Tax Assistant Manager
- Prepare tax computation based on provisions of the Income Tax Act 1967 for companies, partnership, sole-proprietors and individuals.
- Prepare the Income Tax Forms and other relevant documents.
- Analyse and review the audited accounts from a tax viewpoint.
- Reviewing of tax compliance assignments.
- Engaging in training to the members of the Group as well business clients and associates.
- Attending to tax audit and tax investigation.
- Rendering tax advisory services including tax incentives and tax risk management.
- Rendering international tax and cross-border transactions advisory and indirect taxes.
- Attending to regulatory applications including dealing with authorities such as MITI, MIDA and Immigration Department Malaysia of Malaysia.
- Perform managerial roles such as planning, organizing, staffing, directing, monitoring and controlling functions.
- Professional graduates, Degree graduates or individuals pursuing professional qualification with 3 to 5 years working experience in the relevant field.
- Applications should be Malaysian citizens.
PCCO Tax Services Sdn Bhd
No 17, Jalan Ipoh Kecil, Kuala Lumpur
9:00 AM - 5:30 PM