- Carrying out audit and other assurance services to clients across multiple industries in an independent, efficient and effective manners.
- Supervise a team of audit assistant and ensure they are conversant with the assignment.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing issues to managers and partners.
- Interact with clients in ensuring the information flow from client to audit team is efficient.
- Degree/professional graduates / pursuing professional qualifications with at least 2 - 3 years working experience in relevant field.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and possess high integrity.
- Good oral and written communication skill.
- Proactive in problem solving.
- Strong drive to excel professionally and ability to guide and motivate others.
No 17, Jalan Ipoh Kecil, Kuala Lumpur
9:00 AM - 5:30 PM