- Responsible for the conducting audit assurance services in compliance with the firm's standards.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and reporting to Audit Partner / Head of Department.
- Monitor the planning, execution and completion of audit engagement and take responsibility for deliverables and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Interact and liase with client on all aspects of audit assignments according to different client's portfolio and industries.
- Provide training and coaching to audit team.
- Assess and carry out performance review of audit team.
- Professional qualification or degree with at least 5 years audit experience, preferably at least 1 years of managerial experience.
- Technically sound in accounting standards, auditing standards and relevant laws.
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely - also able to: assess situations and ensure responses are well suited to various business situation.
- Strong drive to excel professionally and ability to guide and motivate team member.
- Able to adapt to unexpected changes in timelines, deadlines and scope of work.
- Willing to actively take part in promoting the firm's growth.
- Experience in handling public listed company audit assignment is an added advantage.
No 17, Jalan Ipoh Kecil, Kuala Lumpur
9:00 AM - 5:30 PM