- Assist in the conduct of an audit engagement under supervision and may be responsible for undertaking small non-complex audits.
- Assists with audit planning procedures including audit tests using the firm's audit methodology.
- Completes allocated tasks to a high standard which meet set reporting and auditing standards.
- Pursuing professional qualification with at least 1-2 years experience in relevant field.
- Professional graduates and degree graduates who are currently pursuing professional qualifications with no working experience are encourage to apply
- Computer literate
- Good personality and positive working attitude
No 17, Jalan Ipoh Kecil, Kuala Lumpur
9:00 AM - 5:30 PM