Account Executive cum Administrative
- Handle day-to day accounting functions such as data entry of accounting transactions into the accounting system, invoicing, payments, receipts, monitor the bank balances and etc.
- Handle full set of accounts including GL, AP, AR and bank reconciliation.
- To ensure timely preparation and submission of related reports to government authorities such as SST, WHT, EPF, Socso and etc.
- Liaise with banks, company secretaries, tax agent, external auditors, government authorities and professional advisors on Company related matters.
- Ensure proper maintenance of accounting records, documentation and filing of records.
- Handle administrative duties and payroll function.
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as and when it is required.
- Candidate must possess Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance/others Accounting professional qualification
- Minimum 2 to 3 years relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Positive work attitude, independent and able to meet deadline.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel locally when required.
- Proficiency in microsoft office applications.
PCCO Management Services Sdn Bhd
No 17, Jalan Ipoh Kecil, Kuala Lumpur
9:00 AM - 5:30 PM